Double down on your entertaining space with an outdoor deck! Outdoor living is in new ‘in’, and a multi-function deck serves that purpose times a thousand. There are so many configuration possibilities that you could design and re-design for days. Let’s go over the TOP TEN REASONS why your home needs a deck:
- Decks are awesome! Why have just a plain concrete patio when you can turn your backyard into a multi-level entertainment piazza.
- Decks create the ultimate outdoor cook’s paradise. You can even add a built-in kitchen complete with pizza oven and ice maker.
- Levels! Build your deck in levels and you will have a multi-purpose outdoor living room. One level for the grill, one level for the patio set and one level just to get away.
- Hike up your privacy factor! Enclose your new deck with a pergola, or built-in cover. Protection from the weather and prying neighbors.
- Unleash your inner designer by creating your own deck. Sketch your vision, pick your stain colors, and add the fun stuff (lighting, ceiling fans, furniture, etc., etc., etc.)
- Up your value factor. Most everything you add to your home adds value. Decks, pergolas, upgraded landscaping, lighting – it all adds value to your home.
- You can pick your maintenance plan. Are you a go getter? Then a wood deck is for you, because you won’t mind the yearly maintenance that comes with a deck. Are you more on the lazy side? Then a vinyl deck is more your speed – less maintenance more enjoyment.
- A deck can be your escape space. Make your outdoor living area as comfy and cushy as you possibly can. Add a hammock or glider, a couple of pillows and read your book or sip your coffee. You have outdoor space for a reason, enjoy it, life is short.
- Have a pool? A custom deck will make it look like it came out of HGTV. Customize lounging space, cooking space or just sitting and dripping space.
- You will feel like a superhero for turning your backyard into your own personal oasis! Your family will love you and your neighbors will envy you.
By now, you should have a sketch pad in one hand and a phone in the other. Design out your deck ideas, call a qualified decking contractor and start building your dream deck!
Give us a call at
for your FREE estimate